1. Visit PRS(passenger reserved system) reserved counter at railway station.
2. Book the ticket.
3. Collect request will be sent to customer linked to UPI including BHIM application.
4. Pay using UPI or BHIM app.
***In case of any offer related queries kindly contact
Contact Number: 011-39340000
How to report customer grievance: The customer can call the number given above.
1. Such discount shall be applicable only on reserved tickets booked across the reservation/booking counters when booking through UPI including BHIM application.
2. Discount shall be applicable on tickets whose total value of basic fare of a ticket shall be Rs100 and above.
3. However, maximum discount on a ticket shall not be more than Rs50.
4. No such discounts shall be applicable on unreserved single journey tickets/season tickets, reserved tickets booked online (e-ticket/I-ticket) etc.
5. Such discount shall be applicable only across the reservation counter upto the preparation of first reservation chart. After the preparation of first reservation chart no such discount shall be applicable.